~*~Possible CC group cruise NCL Jewel Feb/Mar 2010~*~

VTislandGrl

Welcome Beachbum! I hear ya - I've got a cruise coming up soon too but booking another afterwards is what always gets you through the post-vacation slump haha:D

Hi Duke - I will have to ask CC or their travel agent once they respond to my initial group request. I really don't see why not, but I can't say for sure just yet. Does anyone else know?

[quote name='Dukegirl5577']Quick question...can you use the $250 deposit (that only cost you $150) that you put down on board to pay for a CC group cruise???[/QUOTE]

I hope so as I have one, plus a $500 cert from NCL BOA and a free one cat upgrade from latitudes . I want to use all three together. :D

[quote name='VTislandGrl']Welcome Beachbum! I hear ya - I've got a cruise coming up soon too but booking another afterwards is what always gets you through the post-vacation slump haha:D

[B]Hi Duke - I will have to ask CC or their travel agent once they respond to my initial group request. I really don't see why not, but I can't say for sure just yet. Does anyone else know?[/B][/QUOTE]

They are taking them for my CC Group cruise!;) Good luck with your group VTislandGrl!:D

[quote name='biker@sea']I hope so as I have one, plus a $500 cert from NCL BOA and a free one cat upgrade from latitudes . I want to use all three together. :D[/quote]

If they wont let you use all three....you could always share :D

I really hope we get approved for a group cruise, it seems like all the group cruises go to Carnival...nothing wrong with that but I LOVE my freestyle dining! So it would be nice to have a few more NCL group cruises out there.

Ok guys - who wants to snorkle in Belize? I know I do!

[IMG]http://www.ncl.com/csimages/471/560/BZE_25_BarrierReefSnorkelingandBeachBreak.jpg[/IMG]

OK, I think I'm out. DH said that as much as he liked Roatan and Belize and would like to go back there sometime, he wants to go to as many places that are new to us as possible before we start having kids (and thus aren't able to travel as easily as before).

So he wants to do Hawaii for our next big trip, and is leaning towards doing it as a cruise. So that's probably what we'll use our $250 deposit on that we'll be putting down during our March short cruise.

Sorry! But have a fab time!

[quote name='Dukegirl5577']OK, I think I'm out. DH said that as much as he liked Roatan and Belize and would like to go back there sometime, he wants to go to as many places that are new to us as possible before we start having kids (and thus aren't able to travel as easily as before).

So he wants to do Hawaii for our next big trip, and is leaning towards doing it as a cruise. So that's probably what we'll use our $250 deposit on that we'll be putting down during our March short cruise.

Sorry! But have a fab time![/quote]

I understand...we just had a baby in July...we are actually traveling to Mexico this year without him, but the cruise will be our first post baby trip w/ him.

If you change your mind, come on back! Of course now I need a new Duke fan to pick on! :)

[quote name='VTislandGrl']LMAO not quite what I meant Steve!! We are -18 today (air temp, doesn't take into affect the windchill):eek:[/quote]

I keep telling you to move south! Although we are dropping in the teens tonight, at least its not the negative teens.

This cold weather really makes one want to cruise...like....now!

[SIZE=7][COLOR=lime]GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!:D[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]Heard back from CC today and they are good with our sailing date (March 7, 2010) and have requested pricing from the TA. Should know more soon! I'll keep you posted![/COLOR][/SIZE]

This is the revised list I have of interested cruisers:

VTislandGrl - 1 (possibly more)
CruisingToads - 2 (possibly more)
dznymom -1
noreddye -1
biker@sea -1
can'twaittogoagain -1
groo -1
steveaaaaa - 1
wibeachbum - 1
luvmygoldens - 1

Did I miss anyone?