~*~Possible CC group cruise NCL Jewel Feb/Mar 2010~*~

VTislandGrl

[quote name='VTislandGrl'][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]So since we are *almost* official...I think we should start to think of a name for our group! Any ideas???:cool:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
Hmmm...Im all out of ideas right now...all I can think about is packing...and how to do this with a kid!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a moment of panic this morning when I realized we were almost official. Good panic, but panic none the less. I know its a year away, but you know me, I like to plan and be prepared, and never having traveled with Alex is going to make this trip in particular interesting!

Ok group names...
Jewel of a Celebration (didnt we have a few bdays, annys included on this trip?) or Celebration of Jewels

Coasting FreeStyle on the Jewel
7 Days on a Western Jewel

Ok Im struggling, those may be a bit wordy...

[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Welcome aboard Janet![/COLOR][/SIZE]:) I will update here as soon as I know more...

Toads - Deep breaths LOL...isn't that why you are bringing grandma and grandpa along?? :p He is a good kid and seems very laid back so I'm sure you will be fine. It will be a good experience!

I like "Celebration of Jewels" or maybe "The Caribbean Jewels"? I dunno...gonna have to rack our brains some more:confused:

[quote name='VTislandGrl']LOL that really cracks me up....

[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]CC is thinking they should have the price quote to me on Tuesday! [COLOR=royalblue]Get your deposit money ready because [I]we're going CRUISING[/I]!![/COLOR] :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

Awesome!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Welcome Chuck & Carol!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]I will add both of you to the list...again this just means you are interested at this point, doesn't obligate you to anything. I know everyone will want to see the rates first. The exact date for this sailing will be March 7, 2010 as CC has approved that already.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]Carol - They may not initially give me rates for the GVs but I will definitely get them for you![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='VTislandGrl']
[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]CC is thinking they should have the price quote to me on Tuesday! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

It will interesting to see the prices. I have this date and 2 other weeks also booked with NCL (schooling dates not in stone yet) so it can be given to any TA with no problem. The only issue I do see is that I have 2 Cat Ms booked at a really good price that might be hard to beat.
Steve

[SIZE=6][COLOR=lime]Now wouldn't you love to join us and visit these beautiful off the beaten path ports?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=6][COLOR=#00ff00][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=6][COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=darkorchid]Sign up here to sail with our Family Jewels group[/COLOR]:D[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Archived