~*~Possible CC group cruise NCL Jewel Feb/Mar 2010~*~

VTislandGrl

Any news on price. I'm hoping it does not go up come feb.

Yes, I am interested too. Is this going to be a $25 pp dp for this one? I am booked on the Carnival Dream CC cruise for 4/10 but this may interest me more since I haven't done Norwegian.

Updated List :) (number of cabins needed)

VTislandGrl - 1 (possibly more)

CruisingToads - 2 (possibly more)

dznymom -1

noreddye -1

biker@sea -1

can'twaittogoagain -1

groo -1

steveaaaaa - 1

wibeachbum - 1

luvmygoldens - 1

elmoalex01 - 1

chuck2810 -1

caroldoll - 1

magical914 - 3+

KULPN - 1

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Hey Guys - I have been missing in action and am sorry. Where is everyone. We havent felt any of the effects of the snow that is going on across the nation - how about anyone else?

So Im hoping we get some pricing soon! Im ready to book before my DH can change his mind. :D

Toads - tell your DH he is NOT allowed to change his mind!!!!!!!!!:p You're going HAHA:eek:

We are definitely being affected by the weather...getting it here and at home. I have a feeling our flights will be cancelled or delayed tomorrow:(

Hope everyone is staying safe!

Updated List :) (number of cabins needed)

VTislandGrl - 1 (possibly more)

CruisingToads - 2 (possibly more)

dznymom -1

noreddye -1

biker@sea -1

can'twaittogoagain -1

groo -1

steveaaaaa - 1

wibeachbum - 1

luvmygoldens - 1

elmoalex01 - 1

chuck2810 -1

caroldoll - 1

magical914 - 3+

KULPN - 1

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

add DH to mine...KULPN & DH. Thanks!

This snow thing is getting old. I'm glad I got a road trip to gettysburg tomorrow. All packed and ready to go.

I completely agree about the snow :eek: And coincidentally, we are also headed for Virginia tomorrow. See you on the road!

I am disappointed that we don't have pricing yet. Didn't they originally say we would have it over a week ago? Come on, we won't wait forever!

I completely agree about the snow :eek: And coincidentally, we are also headed for Virginia tomorrow. See you on the road!

I am disappointed that we don't have pricing yet. Didn't they originally say we would have it over a week ago? Come on, we won't wait forever!

To answer for VT who is snowbound in Indiana somewhere :eek: I believe we were told we would have something last week. As of yet she hasnt gotten anything.

I was on standby if she got a quote while she was out of town this week and was going to relay the info on to everyone on the board since she may or may not be able to get on while working out of town. We havent heard anything. She has emailed requesting pricing again, so we are trying to sit patiently. Trust me - I want the quote as much as the next person and as soon as I hear something from her or if she can get on we will let you know.

Hang tight guys!!! As soon as she hears, i know she will let us know. I do know of one other Group Cruise that was trying to start up - which they started posting prior to us - I believe they recently got some pricing but still dont have a group board on the Groups page...so this process does seem to take a little while.

But hang in there. It looks like a good group so far.

Speaking of the group - where has everyone been!?!?! Come out of hiding.

This snow thing is getting old. I'm glad I got a road trip to gettysburg tomorrow. All packed and ready to go.

AMEN!!!! :eek: I'm hoping I make it back home tomorrow...this is quite a large storm! And when I do finally get home, I have 16" of new snow to look forward to haha. On the brighter side, only about a month until I cruise though :D

I'm sorry...I really don't know why we haven't gotten it yet?:o I was told I would have it early last week. I'm hoping it is SOON because I don't like wiating either...patience isn't really one of my virtues haha. Trust me, I will let you guys know as soon as I get it!

To answer for VT who is snowbound in Indiana somewhere :eek: I believe we were told we would have something last week. As of yet she hasnt gotten anything.

I was on standby if she got a quote while she was out of town this week and was going to relay the info on to everyone on the board since she may or may not be able to get on while working out of town. We havent heard anything. She has emailed requesting pricing again, so we are trying to sit patiently. Trust me - I want the quote as much as the next person and as soon as I hear something from her or if she can get on we will let you know.

Hang tight guys!!! As soon as she hears, i know she will let us know. I do know of one other Group Cruise that was trying to start up - which they started posting prior to us - I believe they recently got some pricing but still dont have a group board on the Groups page...so this process does seem to take a little while.

But hang in there. It looks like a good group so far.

Speaking of the group - where has everyone been!?!?! Come out of hiding.

Thanks for the support Toads - you are my right hand chica :D We have a good group, just gotta hang tight!

I know it's not that you aren't trying VtislandGrl :) You are doing a great job of making the waiting fun. I'm just whining because there is too much snow, and I want to book another cruise!

Here's a little view of Roatan....

IMG_1157.jpg.4b53528cd0323aa49224f3216272b701.jpg

DW & I sail on Pearl Feb 1. Our first cruise. if we enjoy it we may make the Family Jewels cruise a family affair and bring along DD13, DD10 & DS7.

We'll see how things go next week (I'm expecting a wonderful time). Hopefully by our return you'll have pricing. I fully intend to make our $250 deposit on board.

dave

Book direct with NCL and then transfer the booking if the group pricing and perks are better.Thats what I did.For 3 seperate weeks until I make up my mind which one to take.:D All 3 weeks are under $600 per person including ports,taxes and fee's.

Steve

DW & I sail on Pearl Feb 1. Our first cruise. if we enjoy it we may make the Family Jewels cruise a family affair and bring along DD13, DD10 & DS7.

We'll see how things go next week (I'm expecting a wonderful time). Hopefully by our return you'll have pricing. I fully intend to make our $250 deposit on board.

dave

Welcome runner! Enjoy the Pearl! I cant wait to hear about your trip. I hope you like it enough to join our group.

Steve! Where have you been? You have been m-i-a lately on our thread! I thought we lost you there for a sec!

Steve! Where have you been? You have been m-i-a lately on our thread! I thought we lost you there for a sec!

I am around.I am just curious and waiting as to what the rates will be and I highly doubt they will beat mine even after the perks. The NCL website is $300+ per cabin than what I have locked in.I really made out as the fuel surcharge is eliminated.

Steve

Archived