Flowers on Carnival

Just wondering if we have any say in the flowers the Carnival provides to the bride...any say regarding type of flowers or color? I read something about choosing a ribbon color. Is the ribbon even noticeable?

Also, how much extra is it for flowers for the MOH and others in the wedding party?

Thanks!!:)

Just wondering if we have any say in the flowers the Carnival provides to the bride...any say regarding type of flowers or color? I read something about choosing a ribbon color. Is the ribbon even noticeable?

Also, how much extra is it for flowers for the MOH and others in the wedding party?

Thanks!!:)

Yes, you can have a say over the bouquet..but it's gonna cost ya! Anything other than their standard white rose bouquet will need to be quoted to you. You would need to send a picture to the WC and she will then send it to the ship's florist to see if it can be done and get the price. The process can take between 1-4wks. The prices are also very high, but if you want custom fresh flowers it's the only way to go. Also, there should be a price sheet in your wedding package showing the cost for adding (standard white rose or carnation) bridal party flowers. If you choose to add or alter flowers, you will need to pay at the time you order them.

The ribbon is noticeable depending on the color. I choose ivory so it didn't stand out much for me, but a red or dark color you would see. I'd say the ribbon was about 1/2" to 3/4" wide. It is basically a hand made bow stuck in the arrangement toward the bottom. At least that's how mine was....

Personally, I used Angel Accents and was very pleased with their silks.

Archived