need info about fitness classes on dawn

megacruiser78

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so there are like 8 million posts about the food on the dawn but not a lot of info on the gym. im planning on eating whatever i want on this vacation but still want to fit into my clothes for the trip home. anybody got any info on the classes???:confused: please.

Megacruiser you and dh can go to the gym and just work out every day. While cruiseing he generally goes for about 2 hours per day!! Now if I could just get him to do that at home. Of course I don't go to the gym at all on the ship so who am I to complain;)

im a bit of a gym addict ( 3 hours a day/ 5 days a week) but i always seem to bail on the work out when i get on vacation. this time im determined to take some classes or do something other that eat, drink, and lay in the sun. dont get me wrong, i will mostly eat, drink, and lay in the sun but i will feel better if i plan on getting a little more exercise than lifting my fork every few minutes.

As far as I remember, I think there are free classes almost every early morning and sometimes in the late afternoon i.e. stretch, circuit, step, abs, etc... and then there are the fee classes ($10/class) i.e. spinning, yoga, pilates, etc...

I think it depends on the staff onboard as to what schedule they come up with. I've always liked doing the classes too ... so that I can just eat "whatever" ;)

Archived