San Juan Traffic Jam at Pier MAY be Solved

hawt1

Hopefully the embarkation will go smoothly when we board the Adventure next Sunday. We will go early and see what happens. We have been reading every thread that has to do with AOS and can hardly wait to check her out. Debbie

I don't think you'll have a problem if you arrive early. We arrived at about 10 til 11 and we within the first 70 people in line. There was no traffic on the road getting to the pier. The doors opened around 11:40, we were through security and check in within 5 minutes, but unfortunately we had to sit in chairs for approximately 2 hours waiting for the inspections to complete for us to board the ship. I doubt you'll encounter these inspections, so you should be good to go!

Left out of the "Pan Am" peir ONCE on the adventure, I will never do that one again, got to the peir about 1pm, asides the hectic trafic, there was mass confusion on were to go and horrible planning on RCI's end, so after waiting on a line for aprox an hour to check our bags in we were then told to go wait on the line next to the line we just got off...so now after another hour goes by we can finaly get on the ship just in time for it set sail. Everyone I spoke to who had transfers from the airport had no problems....I would highly recomend doing that

Archived