The Ultimate Ship Tour......Is It Worth It????

BACON227

I rencently posted that i thought it was a rip off, until i read a review on this forum it actually sounded quite a good experience.

I think you are given a robe & chefs jacket

And to top it off, you get personalized stationary from the Print Shop. WOW!

Hello, He did have that "kid at Christmas morning" awe and still has it. Nothing he received at Christmas, matched the "Ships Ultimate tour" He wears his robe everyday so it is a constant reminder of the tour. It's probably to late to say but "Happy NewYear" to you both and hopefully we will see you on another cruise. Next for us is August doing a B2B out of NewYork. Love that port!!!. Later guys take care.

And Happy New Year to you and yours, as well (it's never too late.) ;) Hope you have a great time on your next cruise. We love NYC, too. Which ship will you be on and where are you goin? Would you believe we already have 3 more cruises booked, including another on the Ruby in Feb. 2010 (because to completely fell in love with her) and we just booked an 8 day on the Caribbean out of NYC at the end of October (cross your fingers for no hurricanes, and we'll do the same for you!)

Hi,

I took this tour on December 6 on the Ruby and we were told the Caribbean would be the next ship to have the tour. It is a great tour for anyone who loves cruising and wants to know more about what goes on. I really enjoyed the medical center and laundry room as well as the bridge. It was formal night for us, so I was unable to stay as long as I would have liked. This tour is physically active with many stairs and some without hand rails.

Jacki

Yes, I believe I recall them mentioning that either the Caribbean and/or the Crown would be getting the tour soon, as well. Makes sense, as the Crown just finished dry dock and the Caribbean is in dry dock now. Good luck to all who are interested in the tour! :)

LOL! And I did have to laugh. It was amazing on our tour, as well, how fascinated everyone was with the laundry facilities! ;)

Personally, I was very impressed with all the new technology and procedures they've initiated to make the ship more environmentally friendly.

Archived