doors between balcony's

TERMITEJR

No, you must request the opening or closing through the purser's desk each time and for opening at least, a person from both cabins must be present. And they will usually allow only a certain number of balconies opened up, so not sure about opening and closing, you might not be able to open it later in the cruise because they'd be at their open limit already. Also, some of the ships require a special clamp to hold the divider open.

We made our request as soon as we boarded, but got impatient :o because we were having a sailaway party on our balcony. My son peeked in the hole, put his car key in, turned and it opened. When the cabin steward arrived he had no problem with it. We left them unlocked all week, but when someone wanted privacy they just closed it and put a bungee cord to hold it...no problem....we had a great week!

2938702210064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2300953420064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

No, you must request the opening or closing through the purser's desk each time and for opening at least, a person from both cabins must be present. And they will usually allow only a certain number of balconies opened up

Never had to do this on the Valor. Went to my cabin and Steward was there. I told him my family had 3 cabins together and he opened the balconies.

img0369re4.jpg

On some ships, the dividers open toward the railing (partially blocking the view) and need a special clamp to hold it in place or it would be moving around in the wind.

And the noise the clanking divider makes during the night will not endear you to your neighbor.

Especially if you are the creepy dude that said neighbor already caught peeking around the divider into that neighbor's room.

Archived