Incredible!!!!!!

shoe_girl00

I have never viewed that video either.. thanks for sharing!!!

How many passengers would that ship fit, ten thousand?? LOL!!!!

I bet some of those ideas are not too far away.....

Catrin

That was awesome!! I just wish Carnival would spend some money to fix the recurring propulsion problems on the Ecstasy.

Ughhh... I didn't realize the Ecstasy had propulsion problems too; I thought it was mainly the Miracle. We're heading out on the Ecstasy for a quickie cruise next month.

Wow, I hadn't seen that and appreciate you posting it.

It looks amazing and fun, although the tram is going to put a few pounds on people, oh wait they can balance that by climbing the rock wall.

It looks kinda like a RCCL ship except the funnel.

I'm thinking it'd be a great one to take our 9 year old granddaughter on, bet she'll have a ball!!!

Anyway, thanks for posting it!!!

Carole

At what point does a ship become so tall that it will tip over? And there is no way I would want to get on one of those overhead trams either. Paranoid thats me lol!

Yup, thats exactly what I said when I saw the overhead trams/people mover. Paranoid one here also. I think that the lazy river looks fun, and I would like to see them add something like that to a ship. The waterslide going in and out of the rockclimbing wall looks pretty neat. I would rather see them add something else besides 3 or 4 waterslides and a splash pad and calling it a "waterpark", because I don't enjoy waterslides like some adults and I think it would be great to lounge in a tube all day on the lazy river with a drink in hand. Who's with me? :p

No problem for posting it- I felt silly posting it after I realized that it is on another thread, but glad some of you still hadn't seen it. :)

Archived