Lobster ravioli

flashdog_1

I asked this some weeks past and did not get an answer, so am trying again. Is the lobster ravioli that is offered in the Italian restaurant made with JUST lobster, or is it the lobster/crab ravioli that was offered in the main dining room on Majesty? Thanks

When we were on the Dawn last year in Impressions of Italy, it was straight lobster ravioli. Don't know about the Majesty.

Thanks. I'm sure the recipe is fleet wide. I did not care for the lobster/crab ravioli. The pasta was not cooked enough, and there was not enough sauce. Plus the sauce and filling just did not taste at all like lobster. I left my plate half eaten. I gave it a good try, though. I've had lobster ravioli in New Orleans at Bacco and it was superb!

If it is fantastic, can you get seconds?

This is just a guess, so....

with 2.0 NCL says they will have a lobster dish in every restaurant. So my guess is this might just be the Italian one. If it was mixed with crab (filler, less expensive) in the "free" main dining room previously, I could see them using 100% lobster as a 2.0 "upgrade" in a specialty.

Not sailing until 2/15/09 - at that time I will find out for myself.

How much did you pay for it at Bacco?;)

I remember that we had a coupon for a free bottle of wine with two entrees and I had the lobster ravioli (only about 5 of them in the bowl) and my daughter had grilled giant shrimp. I am fairly sure both entrees at lunch were about $25 each. And that was with no sides whatsoever. Just a piece of bread.

I asked this some weeks past and did not get an answer, so am trying again. Is the lobster ravioli that is offered in the Italian restaurant made with JUST lobster, or is it the lobster/crab ravioli that was offered in the main dining room on Majesty? Thanks

I've had it a few times on the Star and Jewel and quite like it but I've heard others don't. And I think its because it's not what ppl are expecting. It's a lobster puree that is stuffed into the ravioli. It's one of my favorite dishes.

I'm pretty sure it's only lobster otherwise they wouldn't call it just lobster.

Archived