Alaska Birthday Special for Denali Park Resorts - 2nd Night $50

Lanaki

I am not recommending or suggesting any of these hotels. I happen to get this email about this special and thought it might help some of you out there save some money.

There is a special right now called "Denali Deals: Statehood Special - Book a 2nd Night for $50." Considering the prices on these hotels it might help someone out there. Of course it is only good for certain days of the week but it still may help someone. Here is the web page:

http://www.denaliparkresorts.com/specials/index.cfm

Happy Planning!

I checked it out. I could not get it to give me the second night for $50. What could I be doing wrong?

I would call them to see about the discount. Do not know if I would trust doing it on-line. Especially if they do not give you a specific code, as they do with the birthday one. (For those who turn 50 this year and get a free second night. They have an actual code for that discount.)

A quick phone call could answer the question of why the discount is not being applied for you.

Good luck!

Archived