lack of shore excursion for legend

Crusier58

We're on the Fascination for first week of March and have only had one port show excursions yet. I'm sure there will be more. I guess they are slow getting them in the system. You'll have some to pick from, but maybe not til later or when you get on the ship.

we are leaving on february 22, at this time there are no shore excursions for roatan. Is anyone else having this problem?

Crusier58 - we are going on the same cruise and are "in the same boat." You should join our roll call, there's quite a few of us on there!

Some of us on that thread (including me :p) have called Carnival to ask them about this and have been told they are still getting their contracts together.

I suspect the same as greenboi, that they will be adding on bit by bit or we may not even have a (better) selection until we are on the cruise.

What I've done is contact the place that we are interested in when visiting Roatan to see if its possible to visit on our own if the ship is still not offering the excursion.

Hope to see you on the roll call!

Crusier58 - we are going on the same cruise and are "in the same boat." You should join our roll call, there's quite a few of us on there!

Some of us on that thread (including me :p) have called Carnival to ask them about this and have been told they are still getting their contracts together.

I suspect the same as greenboi, that they will be adding on bit by bit or we may not even have a (better) selection until we are on the cruise.

What I've done is contact the place that we are interested in when visiting Roatan to see if its possible to visit on our own if the ship is still not offering the excursion.

Hope to see you on the roll call!

I just returned today from the Legend. My last excursion ( Belize) came up 8 days before I sailed.The IT department seems to be a bit slow, but they get the job done.

I did my tour with MC Tours-SemiSubmersible and WestEnd Village shopping. Loved the Cameo factory at the end. I wasn't even going to go in. DH bought me a GORGEOUS piece.Our guide Jazzlynn was great !

The Carnival website didn't show excursions for our Dec 28 cruise until about a week before we left. We ended up booking excursions onboard. I will tell you this... Roatan is definitely a port you'll want an excursion. And some of the popular ones book up really quick (like the catamaran snorkel with Gambalina Park).

The Carnival website didn't show excursions for our Dec 28 cruise until about a week before we left. We ended up booking excursions onboard. I will tell you this... Roatan is definitely a port you'll want an excursion. And some of the popular ones book up really quick (like the catamaran snorkel with Gambalina Park).

Thanks for the information, I will be sure to keep looking for updates. When is it too late to book on-line, do you know?

Archived