Roatan Dive and Snorkel????

Divette

Can anybody reccomend a dive shop in Roatan that can offer the following??? We are a family of 5, I am certified and my husband and son want to take a resort course and my two daughters just want to snorkel. We want to find a dive shop that can offer a resort course in the morning for the two boys and then when they actually do the dive let me dive with them and have the two daughters be able to at least ride on the boat an possibley snorkel at the site. Can anyone help?:confused:

Can anybody reccomend a dive shop in Roatan that can offer the following??? We are a family of 5, I am certified and my husband and son want to take a resort course and my two daughters just want to snorkel. We want to find a dive shop that can offer a resort course in the morning for the two boys and then when they actually do the dive let me dive with them and have the two daughters be able to at least ride on the boat an possibley snorkel at the site. Can anyone help?:confused:

Contact Anthony's Key Resort (there's an 800 number on their website - http://www.anthonyskey.com/en/diving/index.html). They do a lot of snorkel/dive excursions and may be able to accommodate you.

Randall

You could also try Reefgliders.com I have my certification dives for myself and my DH set up with them when we are in Roatan and I am really looking forward to it they have been really nice to work with also.

Susan

Momeagle36

Archived