AB Penthouse - Star

swd269

We are currently booked in 2 adjoining minisuites on the Star(2 Adults & 2 Children ). I am thinking of seeing if we can upsell to an AB Penthouse. Will it be as private as the 2 separate rooms? Does the smaller bedroom have a TV? Does anyone have photos they could share?

Thanks,

Susan

We were in the AB Suite on the Star in August and it was incredible. The smaller bedroom is smaller (though it does have its own cabin number). It does have its own TV and bathroom. It is smaller than a standard inside cabin. When the sofa is opened to the bed, there really isn't any room to be walking there. There is also a pulldown bed.

Here are some pictures of the inside of our AB Suite:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...xNbwt?start=21

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...Nbwt?start=157

I think it is a good switch to get the AB instead of the two cabins - however, you're two groups are going to be fighting over who gets stuck in the small bedroom. For us it worked great with our daughter having the privacy of the small bedroom to herself, and my wife and I had the luxurious master bedroom and incredible bath area.

It is a big step up from the mini-suite.

Howard

What's really great are the perks you get with the AB. Concierge & Butler Service. We had an AB so our GD"s could come on over and stay a night while their parents went out for the evening. The girls loved their little bedroom with the TV. We ordered in a nice dinner for us and the Butler brought pizza for GD's. They also liked the big bathtub in the masterbath!! I think it depends on the childrens ages for the smaller bedroom, but the pullout bed can sleep two and the upper bunk is like a twin bed.

We are currently booked in 2 adjoining minisuites on the Star(2 Adults & 2 Children ). I am thinking of seeing if we can upsell to an AB Penthouse. Will it be as private as the 2 separate rooms? Does the smaller bedroom have a TV? Does anyone have photos they could share?

Thanks,

Susan

Here is a link to GREAT pictures of an AB on the Star:

http://www.orcatekweb.com/Cabin-11550.htm

An AB would be a PERFECT FIT....!!!:)

We have been in an AB on the Dawn three times with two teenage girls and it worked perfectly.....!!!icon14.gif

Archived