Carnival Inspiration 11/8 - 11/13

Isla Mike

We just got off the Inspiration this morning and if you are thinking of going on this cruise DO IT!

This was only our second cruise. Last year we had our first cruise experience on RCC's Sovereign of the Seas. We where big fans of that cruise and I have to tell you a little nervious because I had always heard RCC was superior. After our experience on the Inspiration my wife and I both agree that our trip on the Inspiration was better.

The boat is beautiful! 1st of all our state room was great. I had heard the Carnival staterooms where bigger and that is the case. We also liked the nice touches like the two robes hanging in the closet. As far as food we could not have been more pleased. Our waiter Danny Boy in the dinning room was a delight and the quality of food on this cruise also surpassed our last experience.

Both stops on the Cruise Cayman and Cozumel where fantastic! Go and do the stingray city trip when in Cayman (check out Capt. Bryan's not a carnival tour but the best. You can find info about them on CC under cayman islands). When you go to Cozumel visit Paradise Beach.

The Cruise Director and his staff were outstanding!

Between the shows, musicians and activities you always have something to do.

The entire ship was impressive and we have already started looking into planning our our next Carnival cruise.

Thrilled to happy reviews and to hear that your trips were wonderful. I have to wait a year for the Inspiration - but it sure sounds like she is worth the wait. Let us know if you have pics - we'd love to see 'em.

:) :) :)

We're headed out on the 5 day to Grand Cayman and Cozumel on Dec 20. Not too long from now but too long to wait!!! I'm glad to hear people are enjoying this cruise and this ship. I went ahead and booked a Cat 12 so am hoping the weather is nice and warm and we can make plenty use of the balcony.

Thanks for the great review - confirming my selection of the Inspiration for our first ever cruise in January! Same itinerary as yours, I appreciate the recommendations.

This is probably the first time in my life full of Midwest snowy winters I find myself saying "Can't Wait for JANUARY!!" :D

We just got off the Inspiration this morning and if you are thinking of going on this cruise DO IT!

Thanks so much Isla Mike. We are booked on the Inspiration on 1-31-05. This is our second cruise and our first was also on RCC (Majesty of the Seas). I was nervous because the Inspiration was my idea and if anyone is disappointed it would be my fault.

Now I can begin my countdown without worry.

thanks again.

I have been checking the boards for days and days to see if there are any postings on "Inspiration" I am thrilled to see these!

I am going on the New Years Cruise, Dec 30th, and will be alone, so somewhat apprehensive...:o

What was the average age group you experienced...?Would you think that a single female would be comfortable and have a good time on this cruise?

I really am quite nervous, but also determined not to spend another New years Eve alone!!!

• 1 month later...

I just booked this sunday evening the Inspiration cruise(5 day) out of Tampa going to GC and Coz. I couldn't be more exited! It is my first cruise in 3 years and my boyfriend's first cruise ever. Hope to do a lot of diving in GC! Any other divers out there?(that's me and my boyfriend in my avitar) I know GC is considered one of the greatest dive sites in the world.(aside from Australia)....Also if there is anyone who is going on the ispiration on MAY 9th???? If so Please let me know becuase we already have a CC board going.....:p

-Jen

Archived