Eurodam spa question?

myr seashell

Hi,

We'll be sailing on the Eurodam in Feb. and I was curious to know if anyone has info on the spa treatments...prices, and so on. Have looked on Holland's website and seen the 'packages' they offer, but was wondering if anyone had any insight on what was offered in the spa, apart from the packages...ie) are there hour long massages, pedicures, other spa treatments, etc and if so, at what prices. (Or is there is a place where I can find this info on Holland's website that I have not found yet?)

Thanks so much for any insight!

I did not use the spa services, but my friend did. One day they offered what was called a 20/20/20 for $99. She got a 20 minute shoulder massage, 20 minute foot and ankle massage and a 20 minute facial. You got to pick the 3 20 minute services you wanted from a list.

I was recently on the Eurodam and they have now an abbreviated Menu of Services with only their most expnsive treatments listed. For all others you need to ask and I have found that the prices vary. I think it depends on how many other treatments you want or if you are at sea or in port.

I did not pick up the Menu of Services for the Salon because I always get my pedicure before I board the ship for about 20% of the cost;) This way I have more money left over for a massage or facial. So I cannot help you with the pedicure but some of the items listed on the Spa Menu are....

Aromaspa Seaweed Massage and Float

75 minutes $195

100 minutes $259

Lime and Ginger Body Massage

75 minutes $199

Aroma Stone Massage

75 minutes $195

Absolute Spa Ritual

100 minutes $265

Cooling Hot Stone Body and Facial Therapy

50 minutes $159

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Facial

50 minutes $145

I ended up having on a port day a 50 minute Swedish massage for $100 and and 30 minute Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Facial Mini Massage for $40. So I basically made up my own comination and worked out the price with them. But When I finished with both I checked the time and it was actually about 95 minutes so they definitely gave me a bit longer for both.

They also have a in port special for $99 called a 20/20/20 with 3 different mini services that are 20 minutes each for the $99 that is why I worked out a different deal. I wanted a longer massage not just 20 minutes but a mini facial was fine. Oh Yes I asked if I could do 2 massages of mini and one facial and they said no ;)

Also I do believe if you want the 20/20/20 there is limited available for those on port days.

thank you both for your information. It's nice to know what's available, and at what cost (helps in planning the trip budget!). Although I guess it varies from cruise to cruise and on the number of people on board, but I was also wondering how busy the spa was - do you generally go to make your selections on the first day when you board, or is there enough space to book on a whim? I guess sea days are busier than port days...

thanks again!

thank you both for your information. It's nice to know what's available, and at what cost (helps in planning the trip budget!). Although I guess it varies from cruise to cruise and on the number of people on board, but I was also wondering how busy the spa was - do you generally go to make your selections on the first day when you board, or is there enough space to book on a whim? I guess sea days are busier than port days...

thanks again!

While I seldom book on a whim I do try to book at least by the first sea day if I am going to do any In Port Spa Services. I have on occasion been disappointed because they could not fit me in :(

I did notice on both weeks the first day there were lines waiting to make appointments but I was still good in finding the right time the next day for getting an appointment.

Archived