Emerald Baja balconies vs. Aloha balconies

cruisefool143

I am considering switching from the Baja forward to Aloha Aft deck and am wondering if anyone knows if the balconies are any different between the two decks. Anyone? Thanks.

I do not think they are any different size-wise. If it were me, I'd pick aft over forward any time. But that's just me. Seems to be more movement forward.

Janet

I do not think they are any different size-wise. If it were me, I'd pick aft over forward any time. But that's just me. Seems to be more movement forward.

Janet

I agree, I think there is much less motion toward the aft. The other plus in my opinion is that Aloha deck is one deck higher that Baja. The Benefit to me being that the Baja deck sits immediately above the Caribe deck and their partially open balconies. Some people on the Caribe and Dolphin deck can be a little noisey and the Aloha give you one deck of buffer space. As I said, just my opinion

I agree--I would take aloha aft over baja any day. I much prefer being the extra deck away from the caribe partially open balconies, and you're that much closer to the lido deck and a little bit more shade (for those of us who don't want to sit in the sun). doodie:)

Archived