NFC Championship on the Sky

RIVDEM

Unless something has changed from last weekend, the answer is NO.. All they get on the Sky is regular ESPN. No NFL games, except those regularly shown on ESPN. Possibly they may change something since last weekend, since there was a HUGE group of Dolphins fans onboard who were majorly ticked off about no showing of the games, including the Dolphins in the playoffs. But I wouldn't bet on it..

I was on the Pearl over winter break. They are wise to the needs of football fans, and tried to carry every major pro and college football game. A couple times they did not show a game because they couldn't pick up the TV signal from their location. On Sunday when leaving Miami they were showing the big game.

As I have said about 4 times in these threads recently, the problem is the SKY, as basically they only sail to the Bahamas. They DON'T have ESPN International--they have regular ESPN. The other ships, that are sailing in the Caribbean, pick up ESPN International. ESPN International shows football playoff games. Regular ESPN does not.

Archived