Noordam cabin VD 4126

Bobed1927

We are in the process of booking a cruise on the Noordam. Our TA has offered us a Cat VD cabin no. 4126. I like the cabin but I'm concerned about its proximity to the life boats. Can anyone tell me if this is a good location which will not be disturbed by its proximity to the lifeboats?

We are in the process of booking a cruise on the Noordam. Our TA has offered us a Cat VD cabin no. 4126. I like the cabin but I'm concerned about its proximity to the life boats. Can anyone tell me if this is a good location which will not be disturbed by its proximity to the lifeboats?

what cruise are you booking on the Noordam?

Unless the nearest tender is being used to ferry passengers, you shouldn't notice them at all.

You should be able to see them if you lean over the railing and look forward though. :p

If you're just standing/sitting on the balcony, you probably won't see anything but sea & sky.

Even if you had a VF right on the lifeboats the main issue not the view, it is that the balcony is 1 1/2' shallower (from door to railing). Pictures at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=17681849&postcount=10 if you'd care to see those.

Your 20 day cruise sounds heavenly! Enjoy!!!

Archived