Snorkeling with Sharks

amy2313

We just watched the Travel Channel's episode of Samantha Brown in Belize and she goes snorkeling with sharks. We have been to Belize before and are looking for something different and this looks very different!! lol Any chance someone knows where this can be done and/or who to book through? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

We are going to Belize in Feb. and I saw the Samantha Brown show you are referring to. I googled "Samantha Brown Belize" and all of the tours she used came up with the email address for the guy that took her snorkeling. I emailed him and he emailed right back. We are not going to do this tour because I have five children so we don't want to do the flight (maybe in the future) so we are having to find a snorkel trip that is close enough to get to with a boat ride, which is looking like sites Caye Chaulker. Here is his response:

thanks for e-mailing me....yes Samantha and I had a good time. She was going to fake the snorkel at first you know...see her Blog But then she did it!!!!!

We generally book you a short flight to the island of Ambergris Caye because you can't get her in a boat under 1.5 hour. Then we take you out to Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley @ 9:00 am to 12:15 ..after that we recommend you have lunch and see the island before your return flight to airport. We've done this many times with people and they love seeing the island..it's a must see!! Below are my prices broken out. If you choose to go with us, we'll put a nice welcome package together for you so you can pick it up at the airport that will have information on great food and shopping as well.

Adult 1/2 Day Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley $35 pp

Hol Chan Park Tickets $10 pp

Equipment Rental $ 7pp

General Sales Tax $3.50 pp

$55.50 per person

Tropic Air Per Person Round Trip $67.00 per person

Total for Two Adults $122.50

Total for Five Children $535.00

I can offer you a 10% discount on the total package, however I wish I could give you better price, but I'm small, gas is expensive here and I'm personalized. The bigger companies would have you with a boat with a large group 20+ where I generally only have 6 to 12 on my boats.

I hope I get your business.

Please check out my review on Tripadvisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Search?q=lil+alfonse%2*******&sub-search=Go

Let me know if I can help you further. I would be showing you a great place to get a buritto as big as you head (feeds 2 usually) for about $10 US...so that will save you $$ as well.

lilalfonsetours@yahoo.com

Alfonse

Archived