Online specialty dining reservations - Infinity

bobsydney

Can anyone give me an idea how far ahead one can make an online reservation for the specialty restaurant on Infinity. We are just under 90 days out from our cruise, but am keen to make sure we don't miss out on dinner for our 35th wedding anniversary, which falls on our first formal night.

Thanks

Bob

Can anyone give me an idea how far ahead one can make an online reservation for the specialty restaurant on Infinity. We are just under 90 days out from our cruise, but am keen to make sure we don't miss out on dinner for our 35th wedding anniversary, which falls on our first formal night.

Thanks

Bob

I don't think you can book dinner online, Bob, you do that when you get on board .

Go to the website, click "Before your cruise" then click "Specialty dining."

If the answer had been there, I wouldn't be asking the question here. The website only says you can book online up to 4 days ahead of departure BUT does NOT say how far out one can book.

When I go into the specialty dining section of "Manage my Reservation", the "make a booking" button does not show up. From this I assume that the booking window has not opened up yet, but am keen to get an idea when it will.

Cheers

Bob

That was the reply I received regarding booking the speciality restaurant on the Summit for my April 18th Sailing. At present, Inifinity is only taking online bookings for speciality restaurants up to the March 29 sailing. Their current schedule is here:

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/pdf/specialty_dining/special_dining_v1.pdf

And the "Any Day Now" came from a Celebrity Customer Service Rep., who said she honestly did no t know the exact day.

My advice Bob is to just keep trying... It has to open up eventually.

Cheers!

Thanks Michael, much appreciated and exactly what I wanted ... well as exactly as I am clearly going to get. As you suggest, I'll keep dropping into My Reservations every few days until bookings open, which will probably be in the next couple of weeks.

It would be good if Celebrity provided this info (in the pdf) on its specialty dining page, particularly as the booking window varies from ship to ship.

Cheers

Bob

Last April on the Infinity I was able to make one specialty dining reservation with the Captain's Club rep. 60 days before sailing. (This was before Celebrity started allowing booking online.) Also, as soon as we got on board, our first stop was the S.S. United States to make additional reservations. We will be sailing on the Millennium in March and have had no trouble booking restaurant reservations. Perhaps you should make further inquiries--especially as you want to book for a big occasion. I don't know if there is a specific entity that handles celebrations. Perhaps someone can address this last issue.

Good luck.

Archived