Princess cruisers

Mr. Mouse

Hello,

I've been on a few Princess cruises, but the last few years I've been on another line. We travel a few times a year, but the amenities on this cruise line have been eliminated (even for frequent cruisers), and we are offered less and less complimentary offers on board.

How is Princess nowadays? Do you have amenities in stateroom (like lotion or shower gels)? What do they offer on board for past cruisers?

We are thinking of "jumping ship" and Princess is our next choice.

Thanks for your input.

You get shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap with refill of all as needed. You can have robes (or not) if you request them from your steward. You can request fruit for no charge. There is a charge for bottled water or sodas in your room. The steward will remove them if you choose. The more you cruise with Princess the more amenities you earn. We are currently platinum and get the free internet minutes which is nice. I'm looking forward to being elite someday as that comes with free laundry and dry cleaning (no dry cleaning on the R class ships) which is very attractive to me.

Archived