Vip on carnival cruises??

jbroons

If you are only VIP because of having a suite then I believe the only VIP perk you get is VIP embarkation and debarkation. All other perks are for Platinum cruise who have 10 or more Carnival cruises.

Thanks Janey.

If you are only VIP because of having a suite then I believe the only VIP perk you get is VIP embarkation and debarkation. All other perks are for Platinum cruise who have 10 or more Carnival cruises.

I'll second that. We had sailed Carnival once before and decided to book a suite for our CTN last year. After having been completely spoiled on NCL in a suite (butler, concierge, butler's room-service menu, priority tender tickets, complimentary champagne upon arrival, priority reservations in the specialty dining rooms, priority embarkation and disembarkation, etc.) we were disappointed in the suite experience on Carnival. Don't get me wrong, we loved the cruise and would (and did) sail on Carnival again. But, this time we booked a regular balcony room. The price difference just didn't justify the only "perk" we received (priority embarkation).

I'll second that. We had sailed Carnival once before and decided to book a suite for our CTN last year. After having been completely spoiled on NCL in a suite (butler, concierge, butler's room-service menu, priority tender tickets, complimentary champagne upon arrival, priority reservations in the specialty dining rooms, priority embarkation and disembarkation, etc.) we were disappointed in the suite experience on Carnival. Don't get me wrong, we loved the cruise and would (and did) sail on Carnival again. But, this time we booked a regular balcony room. The price difference just didn't justify the only "perk" we received (priority embarkation).

Thanks 2cruise4ever.....I guess it is what it is, right?!

Thanks 2cruise4ever.....I guess it is what it is, right?!

Yep. At least you'll be on a cruise!!! Yesterday at my Toastmasters meeting, I was called upon for an impromptu 1-2 minute speech. The question was "Where would you rather live than anywhere else?" Of course, on a cruise ship!!!

Archived