Seafood buffet on Ruby

Bridgeplayer@sea

The seafood buffet is in Cafe Caribe right behind the Horizon Court. And they only have the full seafood buffet once during the cruise, but you will find seafood dishes being offered throughout the cruise.

And yes, it's free.

Enjoy!

On our recent Crown Princess cruise, they had cold seafood buffet on first night, hot seafood buffet on first formal night (which was Night #3 on our cruise) and again, cold seafood on night # 6. All were in Cafe Caribe. All were very good! Good sized lobster claws, crab legs and knuckles and very large shrimp!

On our recent Crown Princess cruise, they had cold seafood buffet on first night, hot seafood buffet on first formal night (which was Night #3 on our cruise) and again, cold seafood on night # 6. All were in Cafe Caribe. All were very good! Good sized lobster claws, crab legs and knuckles and very large shrimp!

I do recall those lobster knuckles up there on another night; on the Crown too. I can't keep track which night is which as far as food is concerned. :D

Sounds great. Were these seafood buffets all evening buffets (as in you have to miss formal dinner to enjoy them) or were they lunch buffets? I'd assume dinner, but not sure.

Sounds great. Were these seafood buffets all evening buffets (as in you have to miss formal dinner to enjoy them) or were they lunch buffets? I'd assume dinner, but not sure.

Dinner, and I don't believe the 2nd one was formal night. The cold buffet is the first night on board.

Archived