Zipline- What port?

spring162

We will be sailing on our first cruise on LOS in June. We are traveling with a group of 17 and a large number of them want to do a zipline tour. I see they have tours at all ports we will be stopping at (saint martin, puerto rico, and Labadee). I see the zip at Labadee is a straight shot down to the beach while the other 2 seem to be multiple zips through the trees. Does anyone have any experience with these tours and could they give me some ideas on which they thought was the best? Thanks:D

We will be sailing on our first cruise on LOS in June. We are traveling with a group of 17 and a large number of them want to do a zipline tour. I see they have tours at all ports we will be stopping at (saint martin, puerto rico, and Labadee). I see the zip at Labadee is a straight shot down to the beach while the other 2 seem to be multiple zips through the trees. Does anyone have any experience with these tours and could they give me some ideas on which they thought was the best? Thanks:D

St. Maarten is a blast, but is mostly an obstacle course. Nothing is high off the ground, and you have to do all the clipping of your lines yourself. We loved it, and it is quite the work out.

Labadee is one long zip with a great view, but is over in a very short period of time.

I've never been to PR, so can't comment there.

Enjoy! I love ziplining!

Did the zip line with my son in St Maarten last June on AOS and it was a blast! This one is very physical. Between the multiple zip lines it is a fairly rigorous ropes course, not too high, but challenging for a 50 something woman.:D

We did the Loterie Tree Zip line in St. Martin and loved it!!! Very physical. It is a combination aerial course and zip line course.

Labadee was a straight line shot over the beach....over in about 20 seconds.

Archived