Cabin 3602 or 3604 on Voyager or Freedom Class Ships

Hi everyone ... i love this site!!

We are in the final stages of booking a cruise on the Explorer of the Seas next January and have a courtesy hold on cabins 3602 and 3604 on Deck 3. We are two families of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) and were wondering if these cabins are a good midship location. We have decided to go with Oceanview this trip, but want to make sure we have not selected a noisy or bumpy location. These cabins are beside the Studio B/Ice Rink and Photo/Art gallery and below a bar.

Has anyone stayed in either of these cabins?? Any feedback on if noise was an issue and/or if it is a good cabin choice??

Thanks for your input.

These are great cabins! There is very little traffic other than people in those 15 rooms. We never once heard a sound from studio b or the art gallery. These rooms are tucked away and we almost couldn't find them at first.

Thank you very much for your feedback Cruiseloverandagent.

You wouldn't happen to have any pictures you could post, would you?? They are connecting rooms, where is the connecting door located??

Any other thoughts??

Thanks again.

I didn't take any pictures of the room.

The connecting door is right in the middle of the room which is right in the sitting area. It's in between the foot of the bed (there is a curtain at the end of the bed and it is on the other side of the curtain than the bed) and the chair in the sitting area.

I didn't take any pictures of the room.

The connecting door is right in the middle of the room which is right in the sitting area. It's in between the foot of the bed (there is a curtain at the end of the bed and it is on the other side of the curtain than the bed) and the chair in the sitting area.

Thanks again. It is hard to visualize the room. Does the room have a single chair or small couch?? Did the connecting door get in the way or eliminate any precious cabin space or furniture??

Sorry for asking these stupid questions ... i just want to ensure that the 4 of us in the cabin will comfortable and not be sacrificing any important space.

Skeetercat

Archived