Skipper's Club in Long Beach

jimbug

Hi all,

Just put in a request to my TA to upgrade (paid, of course) our 8A on the Pride to a cat. 11. Yay - my first cruising suite!

Anyway, with the early check-in option available at the Queen Mary, how does one take advantage of the Skipper's Club in Long Beach?

Do you do early check-in with everyone else in Long Beach, and then join a Skipper's Club priority boarding line at the terminal?

Should one bypass early check-in in order to catch a few more hours of sleep that morning :-) and be able to use the Skipper's Club regular check-in line?

Or...one last option...should one with a suite just forego the Skipper's Club benefits on this cruise because of the early check-in availability at the Queen Mary?

Thanks so much for your help!

I would say do the early check-in on the QM, we got there around 9:30 and it only took about 5 minutes. Then we toured the QM, and had breakfast. When we walked over to the terminal, there were about 10 different lines for everyone who did early check-in. There appeared to be only one line for those who didn't do early check-in and it was enormous! There was a seperate line for Skipper's Club (but all I had talked to had done early check-in) and it boarded first.

Archived