Emerald Princess Cabin ??? (and some others)

Ellura

Hi! I am booking a E731 cabin on the Emerald. Is this okay? We wanted a mini suite but I am hesitant to be in the back of the ship. I have sailed several times (Carnival and the Regal) Has anyone had experience here?

Also, does the soda card also include juices like Carnival?

E731 is a very desirable cabin because it is one of only a few fully covered mini-suite balconies on the ship and E731 and E730 have the largest mini-suite balconies as they are 18 ft wide x 7 ft deep (compared to 9 x 7 for other mini-suite balconies).

If you really want this cabin, make sure to mark your booking "no upgrades" as upgrades from Category AD mini-suites are common. However, you would be upgrading to a smaller balcony and one with no ceiling cover.

Potential drawbacks of E731/E730 you are directly over Club Fusion and some report some noise can be heard in the evening when shows are held in the club. Others report E730 and E731 balconies can be windy.

I am not totally sure but I think the soda card only covers fountain soda (not cans and not juices) but I could be wrong on this as I am not a soda drinker so I do not buy the card.

Archived