Hotel & Parking in Miami

jdg80

My husband and I are cruising on the Jewel of the Seas 10 night Pananma Canal out of Miami for our 5 year wedding anniversary. We live just outside of Orlando so we are planning to drive down the day before we sail. We are trying to decide what to do about parking. Could anyone suggest a nice hotel that offers extended parking or are we better off just parking at the pier?

Anyones experiences and advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

I am also interested in this question. DH and I are flying out of MIA (2/8) and onwards to Sydney for ROS cruise departing on 2/10. We live 2 hours from MIA so are contemplating hotel for the night before and would be interested to know if anyone has stayed at a hotel with free (or lower cost) parking. Would want to be in a safe area of MIA and where car would be safe (I know it wouldn't be in a secured location). I have looked at a couple of hotels offering free 10 day parking and $4 a day for extra days but don't know MIA well or what is safe and what is not safe.

TIA! Cindie

Archived