Req Info on The Dream

JoeandSheryl

Hi

We are sailing on 12/12 out of New Orleans.

Looking for any info or tips and what to do on ship, ports as well as New Orleans.

Thanks Joe and Sheryl :)

Hi Joe and Sheryl, we were on the Dream 2 weeks ago, and we loved it. We did the Cave tubing in Belize which was great and the Tabyana Beach Party in Roatan and loved that as well. We took a taxi to Chankanaab Natl. Park in Cozumel the snorkeling there was wonderful and the park was quiet and relaxing. You can see details of our trip and copies of the Freestyles on our website http://www.thewanderingwoods.com/Carib/index.html

The shows at nite were all relavtively entertaining except the talent show. Bingo was fun but we never won. Lots of silly stuff going on on the pool deck on sea days, too.

I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Take a look at the NCL site and they have info about the Port of New Orleans in their fax back online section. Also, mapquest and even the New Oleans official site list hotels and show a great map of the area. Walking distances, etc.

We (my Mother, husband and I) are booked in 9002. We did the pre-request on the shore excursions. I looked into other booking sites and the ship excursions were within a few bucks. Just went with NCL. We've done both in the past.

We are going to do Xcaret, Altun Ha and the Olde Belize River, and Tabyana Beach and Semi-submersible.

Hope to meet you all onboard.

:)

Archived