4 people in 1 cabin?

jwclbj

I am going to be taking a cruise this year with my 3 daughters. It will be the first cruise for all of us. Looking at going on the 5 night Inspiration out of Tampa. Trying to figure out if we can all make it in one cabin? Or should I spend the extra money and get two adjoining cabins? Their ages are 24, 19 & 13. One of the things I worry about is the one bathroom. Me being a guy it doesn't take me long to get ready but I know how it can be with these three females:) Thanks for any and all input on this.

So- you get up early and let the 3 "ladies" argue it out.

They can always use the spa showers.I'd let them work it out-you are in a no win situation. Unless you are lucky enough to have a youngest who doesn't yet care, an oldest who has gotten over it, leaving only the middle one to need an hour to put on a pair of jeans. I hope you are an early riser- or a very late one!

Although for a suggestion- we have a balcony room and an inside room. We discovered that it was only another $90 for the second room over what putting 4 in one room would cost. We decided to go for it because of the second bathroom and extra space. They are across the hall from each other and I think it may decrease the battles!

You MUST take an over the door shoe organizer! (You know, one of those lightweight plastic things with pockets that hangs over a door, in this case, inside the bathroom door.)

This, I swear, will provide the magic storage areas so all of you can co-exist in one bathroom. Cosmetics, hair brushes, deodorants, tooth brushes, etc. etc. etc. can fit in this thing and keep you all from devouring one another in rage, lol. Everybody gets one top to bottom row to fill as they wish. It has saved the lives of countless cruisers! :D

Best of luck! And happy cruising!

When my sons were younger I booked us all in one room. This time I had 3 "young men" so we took two rooms. I think it was worth the extra cost...although I missed that little bit of extra time spent together. It ended up the 3 boys sharing a room....they enjoyed coming in late and not bothering mom, plus all the chit chat didn't have to be mom-rated.

Have a great time with your daughters

vicki

I am going to be taking a cruise this year with my 3 daughters. It will be the first cruise for all of us. Looking at going on the 5 night Inspiration out of Tampa. Trying to figure out if we can all make it in one cabin? Or should I spend the extra money and get two adjoining cabins? Their ages are 24, 19 & 13. One of the things I worry about is the one bathroom. Me being a guy it doesn't take me long to get ready but I know how it can be with these three females:) Thanks for any and all input on this.

:eek:God bless you ! 3 ladies on a cruise , in the same cabin, it can be done , but you will never get to use the bathroom,,lol that is a joke, but seriously you can book a cabin with 2 bunks and a cabin with two twins and just let the ladies room in one and you take the other all to yourself . but again, bless you .

Archived