San Pedro to Disneyland??

kathy_bc

Hello,

We will be staying at Disneyland for 4 nights following our cruise in March.

For getting there, is taxi the best way to go, or do the shuttles go there? I went to their websites (super shuttle), and it looks like they only go to the airport, but not sure if I'm looking in the right spot.

The taxi ride is fairly costly, so just looking for an alternative.

thanks!

I have heard that SUPERSHUTTLE will take you directly to the Disneyland resorts. Which property are you staying at? There may also be another family doing the same thing that you could share the shuttle with...try posting on your cruiseships roll call thread!

We're doing DL before our cruise from San Pedro. Should we book one of the shuttles before we get there, or do you think we can wait until we arrive in Anaheim to make the arrangement? We're staying at the HoJo Anaheim for three nights prior to one night in San Pedro (night before cruise).

There was another shuttle service mentioned in addition to SuperShuttle and Express Shuttle. Is that another service or Super or Express?

We're doing DL before our cruise from San Pedro. Should we book one of the shuttles before we get there, or do you think we can wait until we arrive in Anaheim to make the arrangement? We're staying at the HoJo Anaheim for three nights prior to one night in San Pedro (night before cruise).

There was another shuttle service mentioned in addition to SuperShuttle and Express Shuttle. Is that another service or Super or Express?

We are doing that exact thing this week!!!! :D I have already arranged for our shuttle from HoJo to San Pedro. We don't have to pay until we get on the shuttle and I just feel relieved to know that it is one less thing to worry about when we get to CA. This way I know the shuttle will be at HOJO to pick us up on Saturday morning about 10:30am. I don't know if you CAN wait to make the arrangements, but since you don't have to pay up front it is no big deal to make the arrangements ahead of time and have your confirmation (and get the time you want).

We used Supershuttle. I heard good things about them so I booked. There are 4 of us and from HoJo to San Pedro it was $75 for the 4 of us.

Thanks, I'll look into them. Certainly has to be less expensive than a taxi. Unfortunately we did have a bad experience with them for our first cruise (they never showed up to pick us up at home to take us to the airport), but it's been a while...

Archived