Belize Altun Ha and City Tour

cot427

Has anyone ever taken the Belize Altun Ha and City Tour through Belizecruiseexcursions.com or the Belize Altun Ha thorugh rci? We are interested in this tour and were wondering if anybody had any recent experiences with it or the belizecruiseexcursions.com company?

I have not had any experience with the company you referenced. But the two times we've been to Belize (last week was the most recent), we went with a man named Maurice who is a fabulous guide. He can only take 6 adults in his brand new minivan and he has a voice that just commands you to listen. Last week, he took us to Altun Ha and to find the howling monkeys and the huge orange iguanas. You can contact him at adventurebzetours@yahoo.com and he will respond within a couple of days. His pricing is very reasonable (we think it's a steal!). If you contact him, tell him Carmen sent you. He likes to know who refered who.

We just sailed on the Carnival Glory and went to Belize two weeks ago. Prior to leaving I booked an excursion to Altun Ha / City tour with X-Stream Tours (http://www.belizecruiseexcursions.com). It was great and I'd highly recommend our tour guide, Jenny. See my post under "Belize with kids" earlier in this section for more details.

Susan

Archived