Thanksgiving cruise??

lovemykids

Some friends of ours are going on the Thanksgiving week cruise on the Holiday out of Mobile. They leave on Monday and return Sat after Thanksgiving.

Anyway, we are thinking of doing this next year with our entire family. We're trying to plan ahead. Are these holiday cruises typically full?

Also, do they have a "traditional" Thanksgiving meal on board? I believe the cruise next week they are in port in Mexico on Thanksgiving Day.

I would love to spend a holiday on a cruise ship - no cooking!:D

Hello, we have a group of 21 for Thanksgiving next year Nov 24-28 2005 on the Carnival Celebration. We are all so excited about going on this cruise. It goes to the Bahamas (Nassau and Freeport also one day at sea)

I think the price is somewhere around 490.00 for the window. :)

We did this last year on the PRIDE. There were TONS of families--ship filled to the brim. Many families met on the ship from different parts of the country.

There were 850 kids on board.So.. if you're bringing your kids, they'll have LOTS of company!

Archived