NYC Itinerary

Rachy817

Does anyone have ANY clue when Carnival may change their Caribbean itineraries out of NYC? I have been searching for 2010 and they don't have any itineraries posted!

I too have been looking! They do have Baltimore posted though if you want to take a look. BTW, be prepared to pay big bucks to cruise out of NYC!:mad: They just do not want to make the NYC cruises reasonable.

Great question Rachy... back in the old days (like around 2003 when I last sailed out of NYC) Carnival actually sailed some nice itineraries out of NYC. We had a fabulous 8-night cruise on the Legend down the Eastern Caribbean!

If you're open to a different cruise line I'd strongly suggest looking at RC's Explorer of the Seas out of Bayonne -- they sail better Caribbean itineraries (9 nights though), but because Carnival has the price of Miracle SO jacked up you may actually get the 9-night RCI for a same or similar price! (I'm looking at cruises myself for this summer and that's what I've noticed lately... so its not the gospel haha).

I actually have been on both the miracle and ledgend out of NYC within the past 6 years. Both were on the expensive side $1,000+ for balconies. But I actually just booked a cruise in Sept for $839 for a balcony! (I know its hurricane season but still!!!)

Anyway I would rather go out of NY sometimes because it means I dont have to fly! It is just so much easier to drive to the port and go! Im just sick of going to San Juan and Nassau! I really hope they can come up with something different. Id even go on a longer cruise just to get to mexico!

Archived