Mugs for cruise

MaryL_Trvls

Hello All:

I am semi new to cruiser, only done it once. last time I didn't have a mug for the free drinks during the day( lemonade, punch , etc)or to make my own mix ;) .

what mug or water bottle do you recommend?

I heard of the insulated ones but which brand? I also heard they are some on board for 5 bucks, should i just get that?

Oh and another thing can i take it into the windjammer during breakfast and get the passion guava juice ( please tell me they still have that)

Thanks!!

I read about the Bubba Kegs being the mug of choice. I looked on their web site and E-Bay..they were anywhere from $13.-$15. w/shipping.

I went to Wal-Mart on Saturday and found them for $2.25 !!!!:eek: That was the big boy too !!!

We found quart sized insulated mugs w/ lids at Wal-mart for our last Cruise. It was great!!! Whatever juice or even softserve ice cream we wanted to use as a mixer, we just filled our mugs and were in business. No one ever said anything to us about it.:D

I always buy some cheap ones at Wallyworld or elsewhere, pack them in the suitcase and then leave them before we return, so I'll have space for souvenirs, etc. No one says boo to me about filling it up with lemonade, etc.

Insulated mugs are also a must for us... we use them for coffee in the morning, then on to the daily beverages and cocktails. We also got ours at WalleyWorld for about $5 each.

Man...I have never had any luck with the cheaper mugs.

I tried then a couple of years ago and the ones I found leaked and did not keep the coffee hot for very long :(. Other ones that I picked up at Target melted in the dishwasher :eek:. So...I gave up and got the ones at Starbucks :o.

If you forget to get one Carnival has a nice red one with a sipping lid, we got a couple and we use them at home, they work great hot stays hot and cold stays cold.

I did see those in November when we were on the Splendor - they are pretty snazzy. I do think they would work well - if we did not already have ours.

Archived