Mid-calf black skirt - flats or heals?

FurKids

I'm having trouble picturing a nice skirt with a tee-shirt ... especially if the skirt is in a travel knit. That sounds really casual to me, which makes me think of something like a sandal or ballet flat. Can you post a picture of the skirt?

Have a mid-calf travel knit skirt for casual nights (going to wear with a nice t-shirt) should I look for flats or something with a little heal? Any ideas where to look?

Thanks.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Last spring I found some of the cutest wedge sandals in different colors with regular low, cork heels at Kohl's. Inexpensive and very, very comfortable. I wore those a lot with skirts and dresses. Good luck.

Have a mid-calf travel knit skirt for casual nights (going to wear with a nice t-shirt) should I look for flats or something with a little heal? Any ideas where to look?

Thanks.

I think that there are quite a few variables here that you're not telling us, so we don't have a visual.....

What's the skirt silhouette? Full, Slim, A-Line, etc.

What's your figure like? Are you short and round, tall and thin? Do you have thin legs? Heavy legs?

I think that there are too many unknowns here to give you an opinion that has any meaning.

A heal would be nice, a skirt that long needs a taller shoe to elongate your legs.

A wedge is a good suggestion like other posted, Whatever you purchase t please make sure the heal isn't so clunky you want to make sure you look sleek not 1990s.

(no offense to the 90s)

it is difficult to say not seeing a picture of the skirt, but what came to my mind was definitely some sort of heel (....heal...which means a cut that then heals)

I like the idea of the wedge if the skirt is really casual (travel knit) or slingback heel with some height (perhaps 1 1/2 to 2 inches)

hope this helps you in your search!;)

With the A-line skirt at mid-calf, you definitely want a little lift, to help elongate your leg. Even if it's just a 1in. kitten heel. I'd wear a higher one, but I know some ladies don't do heels well.

And please, re-think that casual T-shirt. There are SO many pretty, yet casual & comfortable tops & blouses out there. If you don't find anything at Kohls, maybe try DressBarn. :)

Maybe some of us are not understanding your interpretation of T-Shirt. Do you mean an round neck, plain cotton, sporty type T such as a man would normally wear or a women to work out in. Or are you referring to a dressier type with perhaps a scoop or V-neck and maybe a pattern or some beading on it? If it were the dressier type I would think it would look fine, but not the plain cotton, sport type. That would be far to casual for a travel knit skirt. I think a heal would look nice but if you are not comfortable in heels a dressier flat would be O.K.

Archived