Towel animals

KnightsofColumbus

They will leave one in each cabin daily when they come into clean. It's always sitting there (or hanging there LOL) when we come back from an excursion or whatever towards evening time. They leave the capers at the same time. That's the flyer (booklet) about the following days activities. Have fun!

Each night you get a new animal in your room, on the bed or hanging for some thing. Items in your room may be used if available like sun glasses or hats. If you talk to the room steward they may do something special for you. To bad you don’t get to keep them. A book is sold on board on how to create the animals. It is always a treat to see what will be in your room next. :)

We were on the September 7, 2008, Conquest cruise that was effected by Hurricane Ike. We not only got a towel animal every night but we also got one on the extra nights when we were docked in New Orleans. It was really cool. I did ask the steward if he would continue with the towel animals while in dock and he said he would. Maybe just because I asked but it was well worth it. I love those things. Also, you can purchase miniature towel animals in the gift shop. We purchased the four they had. It was great.

Archived