what to do once on shore

ltnod1

• Administrators
we are going to grand cayman, honduras, and belize ! and we are wondering if there is a beach on shore that we could just hang out if we want to!!

ty we are cruising march 1st!!:)

You can do as much or as little as you choose in any port. You might want to visit www.carnival.com and check out shore excursions for your trip, or visit the Ports of Call boards here for those ports, for suggestions on what other folks have done there.

Hope you have a great trip!

In Grand Cayman, you can go to 7 Mile Beach. I've passed by it doing other things and it looks nice. You can take a cab there, I believe.

In Roatan, check out this place http://www.finsandflippers.com/en/index.html We really like it here. It's $20pp. This does not include drinks/food.

There's not a beach, that I know about, that you can walk to once on shore in Belize. But, I believe Carnival has an excursion that will take you to a beach.

Like the other poster said, check out the POC boards for other ideas.

Have a great cruise!

we are going to grand cayman, honduras, and belize ! and we are wondering if there is a beach on shore that we could just hang out if we want to!!

ty we are cruising march 1st!!:)

In Roatan - go to Tabayana beach - we went through Carnival (don't mind a few extra $ to get off early). We were the first group there and had our pick of location. There is nice snorkeling right from shore. Simply beautiful.

I also agree that the sting rays in Grand Caymen is a great trip.

If you want a beach for Belize, try Goff's Caye; it is a snorkeling trip to a small island, and you can snorkel from the boat or shore.

Archived