What the heck is DH? (and anything else a novice needs to know on this board)

Hawk Fans

I know I am a rookie here...most things I can figure out but DH in reference to a spouse??? is a mystery to me. What does this mean....any other fun tips for the new guy?

It's Darling or Dear Husband and the same applies for Wife (DW) Son and Daughter (DS and DD) and many others...

yeah...it took me a few days to figure it out. At first I thought it was divorced wife or divored husband. Kept wondering why everyone was cruising with their divorced spouse. I then figured it out when it came to the kids.

Thanks for the info...my thoughts were a bit different and a ways off of reality. :eek:

I know I am a rookie here...most things I can figure out but DH in reference to a spouse??? is a mystery to me. What does this mean....any other fun tips for the new guy?

And you will have PCD when you get off the Pride in February....which is one of my favorite ships so you will have a blast!!! :D

Then there's ROF, ROFLMAO, and *****!?

Also IS, GTY, OV, BA, PVP.

And... CCL, RCCL, HAL, NCL, etc...

Minus acronyms- upgrades, codes, surcharges, Friends of Bill, capers, art auctions, meet and greets, past guest party, captains party, sail away, muster drill, port, starboard, customs...WHEW...no wonder new comers are confused.

Let's all have patience and help them like we were helped. (I know I sure was as a new-comer!).

Archived