miami port-car rental for half day

angel-mom

We did the same thing last year and rented a car and it was well worth it.:D You should be able to get a great deal. I found a code on this site for a rental company and it was really cheap. I can't remember the company, but will try to look it up for you.

Hi

I rented a car for the day for 2-22-09. Someone from cruise critic shared these and I will share again.

Dollar.com

Here are two codes and see which comes out best for you

AX13 and 9FLMW

The AX13 code I got a Jeep Liberty for $39 $52w/tx

I hope this helps!!

For Dollar can I get the car at th port (shuttle to car) and return it to the airport? checking online do I put that I want it for 1/2 day or is it a full day charge?

Dollar has a shuttle that will pick you up at the port and take you over to the airport for pick up. The port itself doesn't not have rentals. You will be charged for the day (24 hours) no matter how many hours you are using the car for.

At Dollar I used the code OOAG and got a minivan for $49 plus taxes. There were lots of other car options. When I get off the ship do I need to call them for a shuttle or will there be a dollar one at the port? We are going to eat breakfast and not hurry too much to get off the ship.

Archived