Bathrooms outside the port

Raider07

I need help. My wife didn't like the town area due to lack of nice restrooms. Since the rebuild, can anybody advise of a good hotel or restaurant in town that has a good restroom for the ladies... Thanks in advance since it will kill the trip if she isn't happy

I need help. My wife didn't like the town area due to lack of nice restrooms. Since the rebuild, can anybody advise of a good hotel or restaurant in town that has a good restroom for the ladies... Thanks in advance since it will kill the trip if she isn't happy

Last week, Pez Quadro used the 40 Canones Hotel restrooms. El Delphin restaurant and bar also had indoor facilities. Didn't go in the ladies room of either one, but men's was clean and typical. ;)

Not sure what the name of the hotel was that we used for the bathroom. It was in the town on the beach and had swings outside by the bar. I used the bathroom there. It was small but it worked. It was on the end of the "walking path" in the town.

Not sure what the name of the hotel was that we used for the bathroom. It was in the town on the beach and had swings outside by the bar. I used the bathroom there. It was small but it worked. It was on the end of the "walking path" in the town.

That would be Pez Quadro.

Archived