Transatlantic 2010

Traveling Mike

I am Nick (of MikeAndNick). I will be going on the Transatlantic Cruise in April 2010. I will be 13 years old and am looking for other kids my age. I see post from people going on the cruise stating "No Kids":( and hope I am not the only teenager:mad:.

Any other kids?:rolleyes:

Nick:cool:

I am Nick (of MikeAndNick). I will be going on the Transatlantic Cruise in April 2010. I will be 13 years old and am looking for other kids my age. I see post from people going on the cruise stating "No Kids":( and hope I am not the only teenager:mad:.

Any other kids?:rolleyes:

Nick:cool:

Nick I have been on 18 Disney crusies and NEVER had one where there wasnt a bunch of teens aboard,so dont worry, there will be others. I am also on a TA cruise in 2010 but in September and since it is so far away not too many post yet. The closer it gets the better your chances are to find someone.

I do know a couple of places you can look for other teens but I cant post it here because it has to do with other sites. If you want to e-mail me I will be happy to give you the information. Please put 2010 cruise on the subject line or I wont open it. I dont open mail I dont know who it is from.

sixtoedfrog@yahoo.com Kathy

• 1 month later...

Hi Nick

I'm glad you posted, I'm going on the Transatlantic cruise too. I'm taking my little nephew who will also be 13 years. He was a little shy on our last cruise (Sept 07). We are from Scotland and he felt a little bit awkward, so I'm hoping that this time round he'll meet some great other young people to make friends with.

Hi Nick

I'm glad you posted, I'm going on the Transatlantic cruise too. I'm taking my little nephew who will also be 13 years. He was a little shy on our last cruise (Sept 07). We are from Scotland and he felt a little bit awkward, so I'm hoping that this time round he'll meet some great other young people to make friends with.

Please come and join us on the 2010 roll call thread:)

we would love to chat with you and get aquainted.

I am sure we will get kids before the cruise too. But for now its just a few ladies chit chatting.

Nick, please drop by and say hello on the roll call thread. If you keep in touch there , hopefully when some teens join in you'll be right there.

You can start a kids thread for our cruise if you want.

Maybe this ladies nephew will join you on it and more kids will join in.

If you start a thread , please let me know and when we get kids I will be sure and tell them about your thread too;)

Kathy

Archived