Where & When Are You Cruising in 2010???

jan15

Except for the Oasis, I am not able to see cruises for 2010 on RCCL. Where are you folks seeing them?

The cruises are out through April 2010. For the rest of the year, we have a few more weeks to wait - Europe should be the first to appear early next week.

Except for the Oasis, I am not able to see cruises for 2010 on RCCL. Where are you folks seeing them?

From the RCI homepage you can select a month/year and ship, then it will show the sailings.

I'm looking at the Ocean Princess FEB 20 2010 to Asia. Great deals on Princess right now. I just sailed Azamara to Asia in Jan and loved Asia. The Princess cruise does not duplicate any of the ports I've seen.

Hey yall, We're in Mechanicsville, Va. Broke the chain and booked with NCL for 01/2010 because of price and ports. We head to Alaska 09/04/2009 on RCCL. Understand COMPLETELY about being hesitant to book 2010 now. I'm an RN and even nurses are being laid off now so if we have to cancel 2010 it will be ok. Things happen for a reason...

Well....we WERE going on Freedom of the Seas on April 18, 2010.

But my TA called me last week and told me that cruise was no longer available. We were able to be rebooked for the March 7th sailing at the same price in the same cabin and with a $200 OBC.

Archived