Where & When Are You Cruising in 2010???

jan15

• 3 weeks later...

Pack one really warm outfit and then remember the hot tub. LOL We went out of Fl on Mariner in Dec. It had some cold days unitl we hit Caribbean. Warm socks, sneakers, heavy sweat pair pants (other than jeans). You will be o.k. Have fun.

We haven't booked yet, but we are currently trying to decide on our next cruise. We leave April 27 for our May 1 cruise out of Barcelona on BOS. Princess just came out with their Europe itineraries and we think the Crown Princess June 23, 2010, British Isles, will be next big cruise. If something drastic doesn't happen, I may try to talk DH into a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise (would we feel safe?).

We, too, are very worried about the economy as we watch the Dow at close to half of what it was.

Just booked Serenade of the Seas for January 2-9, 2010! It's my first Radiance class ship, and I'm excited!

Also hoping to try out the Oasis around November 2010, but we'll have to see!

It sucks that my next cruise is like 10 months away, but I'm excited that it's actually booked!!! :)

In January 2010 going on Liberty of the Seas again!!! Yeah!!!! I love that ship. Seven nights: Miami, Labadee, Catalina Island & Casa De Campo in the Dominican Republic & Curacao. It is a charter, they may change up the itinerary.

I am also serously thinking Oasis in September 2010. I know it is expensive, but that ship does look amazing.

February 14, 2010..Explorer of the Seas 12 night Valentine Cruise!

DH's 50th Birthday and DH's 30 year anniversary retirement eligibility date, both on the same day!!

We are living it up in a REALLY expensive grand suite, and for the first time ever.....first class on the R/T flight from San Francisco to Newark!

This will be really special!! :D:D

**3/1/2010-> Westeren Caribbean 5 night(Carnival)- we have done this one several times, but its easy to get to and we just want to be on the ship->so we just keep doing it.

**9/4/2010-> TransAtlantic-14 night-> Jewel of the Seas (RCI)- our First TransAtlanitc and we got a great HumpBalcony!!

Archived