What to do in belize...help!!!!

cruzdreamin'

mY FAMILY AND i ARE GOING TO BELIZE AND I WOULD LIKE SOME HELP IN DECIDING WHAT TO DO. i HAVE BEEN BEFORE AND WENT HORSEBACK RIDING AND LOVED IT, BUT NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS TIME. THERE WILL BE 8 OF US RANGING IN AGE FROM 78 TO 16. CAN YOU RECOMMEND SOMETHING THAT WOULD APPEAL TO ALL OF US? MY MOTHER WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO A LOT OF WALKING FOR LONG PERIODS. i WAS SORT OF INTERESTED IN ONE OF THE BEACHES BUT THAT WOULD NOT APPEAL TO MY PARENTS. COULD WE DO THE BEACH FOR A WHILE AND THEN SOMETHING ELSE? I WAS WONDERING BECAUSE OF THE TENDER TIME. oH YEAH, OUR AGES ARE 78, 75, 51, 48, 44, 20 & 16. ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

I took a snorkel trip with Grumpy and Happy. You can find it on the search engines. They offer private snorkel trips to Hol Chan and shark Ray Alley. They are a mature couple that advertise that they take those with special needs.

• 1 month later...

Coral Breeze has an great tour called "Captain Your own Boat". They pick you up at the place where the tenders drop you off and boat you over to a place where you get your own boats. You can fit 2 people to a boat. Check out Coral Breeze Tours website. We just got back and had booked this with another couple. We were the only ones on the tour so it was like having a private tour. We saw all kinds of birds and animals. We stopped to watch monkeys playing in the trees, iquanas in the trees, bats on the bridges, etc. For those who can't do a lot of walking, it's perfect. Check it out! It was totally awesome.

Marlene

Archived