Spirit question

cmztravelers

I read recently that NCL is going to be removing all of the self serve laundry rooms on their ships. For anyone who has cruised RECENTLY on the Spirit, are you aware if they still have a laundry room available for passengers to use. For those of you who are going to respond with a notice that I can send my laundry out and that they often have a special during the cruise, I am already well aware of that. I just prefer to do it on my own if I can. Thanks.

I read recently that NCL is going to be removing all of the self serve laundry rooms on their ships. For anyone who has cruised RECENTLY on the Spirit, are you aware if they still have a laundry room available for passengers to use. For those of you who are going to respond with a notice that I can send my laundry out and that they often have a special during the cruise, I am already well aware of that. I just prefer to do it on my own if I can. Thanks.

We were just on the Spirit. If there is a laundry room, they've taken away any door signs and it's not on deck maps.

Viv

the spirit never had a self-service laundry, only the ship's $ service.

they do have a "fill the bag" special, as well as a "1st night pressing" service.

I can never beat you to an answer. How do you do it? Not spending enough time in Tunica or Pickwick anymore? :)

I can never beat you to an answer. How do you do it? Not spending enough time in Tunica or Pickwick anymore? :)

too sore to move from the computer...we have been moving aparments this week :). acutally, my computer times are 10am to 1pm and 1am to 3am..the rest of the time is all yours;).

really, really miss the spirit this year... that was a great cruise for us.

Archived