Chankannab

worry wart

I have been twice. Once before the hurricane and once after. l love it. I think it is a beautiful place. I really like the addition of the pool since the hurricane. Pre-hurricane we did the helmet diving which was one of the coolest things I have EVER done. A friend and her son did the dolphin encounter and they loved it. My husband and son and our friends loved the snorkeling both times. My girlfriends and I just love to go and relax by the lagoon and walk in the gardens and along the beach. I will return every time I visit Cozumel just for a relaxing day at the beach but I do not have have small children to keep up with either.

We were just there in November and it was our favorite part of the cruise. Our kids did the Royal Dolphin Swim and we all spent hours in the water snorkeling. The pool area was nice, the beach was very clean, and the bartender/food service on the beach was terrific.

Nanatochase:

No, I haven't been out of Norfolk yet. The prices are too high - it is easier to drive, 'cause my mom and 2 kids travel with us, so we get 2 cabins.

I am thinking of Baltimore in 2011 for my step-son's high school graduation present - looks like a good trip for him.

I will post when we get back from the Fascination mid March, so just keep an eye out for a review, to see if that one interests you.

How is the embarkation/debarkation process @ Port C.

I guess I am getting a little off thread here...sorry!:o

A&J Family...The embarkation/debarkation at Port Canaveral is the best. I think that is one of the reasons we like it so much. I agree about Norfolk being high. But, we wanted to try it once. Another thing I didn't like about Norfolk, is coming back the water was so rough. More than I experienced before. I've always wanted to post a review, but have never got up the nerve. Not sure I could make it "interesting reading". But, I may try. Looking forward to reading yours.

Was there in November when we sailed the Legend. LOVE LOVE LOVED it. Booked the Royal dolphin swim online ahead time. $6 cab ride for 4 us from the port. It was clean, beautiful and fun.

Lots of pictures and info in my Legend review--see the link in my signature.

Archived