NCL Miami Evergade tour with kids???

ottawagarden

Hi-we are on the Pearl in March and have a 6:40pm flight home so thought we would try the Everglade tour. We have 4 kids ages 8-15. Has anyone done this tour with kids, and what was your experience?

Do you know the times of the tour and what time you make it to the airport?

Thanks,

Heather

We did the Everglade Air Boat tour while on a port stop in Miami. Our kids were 2 and 7 at the time. We had an absolute blast!!!! I can't help you with arrival time at the airport because it was a regular port stop on the cruise. But, I definitely recommend it. Our kids were fascinated at seeing the wildlife. OK, so were we! ;)

We took the tour after our Carnival cruise last April with our 5 and 7 year olds. They loved it very exciting to see the wildlife my 7 year old got to hold a baby alligator. There was a bus that picked us up from the cruise ship dock as soon as we disembarked and took us on the tour and when it was over they took us to MIA about 1:30 I think. You will love it...

Hi-we are on the Pearl in March and have a 6:40pm flight home so thought we would try the Everglade tour. We have 4 kids ages 8-15. Has anyone done this tour with kids, and what was your experience?

Do you know the times of the tour and what time you make it to the airport?

Thanks,

Heather

Do you have a rental car, or will you be taking the ship's post-cruise excursion? If it's thru the ship, it'll be a breeze. The bus will have your luggage locked in the bottom, will take you there to coincide with a tour time (they are quite frequent) and then take you to the airport. It's a tour for any age, quite educational and enjoyable on the "airboat."

Archived