Can someone please explain what this offer means?

pamwinn

Okay, I just received another offer in the mail today. I am not sure that I understand it correctly (dense). It says:

It says in the offer details- Double upgrades to any balcony. All BA to K categories for the same departure dates and itinerary are priced at the same interior lead-in fares. (Does this mean I can get an BA for an interior price?)

It also says 50% of Princess Vacation protection costs covered by Princess. It goes on to say the actual PVP cost per passenger does not change for this offer. However, Princess will cover 50% of the cost only on sailings listed that are booked before 3/18. (Does this mean insurance is half price?)

When my agent rechecked our fare last week, the travel insurance for our April TA is down to $59. We're platinum so we get the upgraded insurance for the regular ins. price. Our agent checked with Princess because she thought the price was wrong, but that's what Princess told her. I didn't get the offer you're referring to, but this must be what the insurance offer is.

I would say "Yes", the interior price is the lowest balcony price or a "double upgrade". There is probably only one specific sailing this is good for. We have gotten quite a few 2 or 1 offers in the last couple of weeks. Problem is we are redoing the kitchen and need to pay for that. Remember the cruise fare may be great, but the airfare may be a deal killer. I see a Princess cruise for 12 days around Aus for $800 outside, but it is next Thursday. Trying to get a flight makes the cruise way too expensive. The same price is for Feb 10 as well.

Archived